Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Real help from real people?

Is there any entity that exists in the USA that believes in honor, dignity, and service to country? This comes from a simple man who is in need of temporary financial assistance. No, I am not in need of a legal assistance fund such as one of our previous Presidents was. I do not have any credit cards; have stayed away from that. I hold a National Security Clearance. I continue to uphold the highest standards of conduct. I will repay every cent. I am not looking for a handout. I am retired military who, since retirement, has been working side by side with my military comrades. I was divorced upon returning from Afghanistan. I will be returning to the Mid East Region this May time frame.



I have tried obtaining loans to hold me until I redeploy, to no avail. I have paid every cent I have ever borrowed. This time, as a single man, I have managed to keep myself relatively debt free. Just small loans to keep me going until I am re-employed. Now, I find myself at wits end. I really do not want to obtain a 閳ユ笡ayday loan閳? that will only lend itself to the short term, in addition to super high interest.



I am a man of honor and dignity,



I will pay my just debt.



I can easily verify my authenticity.



Charles



Real help from real people?

And you are here looking for cash????



Real help from real people?

How much money are you trying to borrow? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment